OneCare Media, LLC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us through services accessible via www.Testing.com or any other website, IP address, social media account, iOS app, Android app, web app or other online product or service offered by Us where this policy is posted (collectively, the “Service”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through the Service and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Service.
Unless otherwise noted or disclosed, this policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party or by any third party that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
1. Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information“). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records;
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information;
- Information excluded from the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; and
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
|A. Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number and other similar identifiers.|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||A name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, email address and/or telephone number. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.|
|C. Commercial information||Records of products or services, such as newsletters, purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|D. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
We collect this information:
- Automatically as you navigate through our website, which information may include usage details, IP addresses, and other information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies described in the Section titled “Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies” below;
- When you participate in any interactive features of the Service;
- When you sign up for our e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications;
- When you provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input; and
- Directly from you when you otherwise provide it to us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the website, such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (e.g., behavioral tracking).
This automatically collected data helps us to improve the Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
Information You Provide to Us
If you contact us on or through the Service, the information we collect may include personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information you provide to us, including records and copies of your correspondence. We may combine personal information that we collect offline with personal information we collect through the Service. We may also combine personal information we get from third parties with information we collect directly from you.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information;
- Provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services;
- Create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions;
- Improve the effectiveness of the Service, website, stores, mobile experience and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys;
- Process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud;
- Respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations; and
- For any other purpose with your consent or as you direct.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Service users is among the assets transferred;
- With certain business partners to provide requested services that we do not provide directly;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
4. Our Use of Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics: We may use Google Analytics on our Platform to help us understand how you use our Platform. You can learn about how to opt-out of Google Analytics here.
- Facebook: We may use Facebook cookies to target ads to you. You can learn about how to opt-out of receiving targeted advertisements from Facebook here.
- Email Tools: You can also change your email settings to block the automatic download of images in email messages, as such images may contain technologies that help us understand how you interact with the message.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of our Service. Certain options you select are browser and device specific. For our Do Not Track policy, please see below.
5. Choices Regarding Your Information
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive transactional messages from us, including information about your account and responses to your inquiries.
California Privacy Notice:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to make specific disclosures about how we collect, use and share the personal information of California residents who are subject to CCPA. CCPA also grants such California residents certain rights related to their personal information. Please note that, to the extent permitted under CCPA, this section does not apply to the personal information of California residents that we collect:
- From our workforce members for employment-related purposes
- In the course of certain business-to-business transactions
We are required under CCPA to tell you which categories of “personal information” we collect, and which of these categories we disclose for “business purposes” or for “sale” purposes as these terms are defined under CCPA. In the past 12 months, we have collected the categories of information listed above in the “Information We Collect” section for business purposes.
Subject to certain exclusions included in CCPA, and as relevant to our operations, California residents have the rights listed below. We may take steps to verify your identity, as permitted or required under CCPA, before we process your request. Verification may include asking you to provide information about yourself that we can match against information already in our possession.
- Notice. This means that you can request that we disclose the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which such personal information is collected; the categories of personal information we have “sold” or disclosed for a business purpose; the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was “sold” or disclosed for a business purpose; and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- Deletion. This means that you can request that we delete personal information about you which we have collected from you.
- Opt-Out. CCPA provides a right to opt-out of the “sale” of personal information. We do not knowingly “sell” personal information, as we understand that term to be defined by the CCPA. If you would like to limit the cookies and other tracking tools used by the Services, please review the “Our Use of Tracking Technologies” section above.
- Equal prices and services. This means that we are prohibited from discriminating against you if you exercise your rights under CCPA.
Agents that you have authorized to act on your behalf may also submit CCPA requests as instructed below. The agent must also provide evidence that they have your written permission to submit a request on your behalf. If we are unable to verify the authenticity of a request, we may ask you for more information or may deny the request.
California residents who wish to exercise their rights under this section can contact us using the information below. Please include your name and email address and indicate you are a California resident making a “CCPA” request.
Additional Information about your California Rights: If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at [email protected], or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a “California Shine the Light” inquiry.
EU Privacy Rights:
If you are a resident of the European Union, you may have a number of rights, including:
- The right not to provide your personal information to us;
- The right to object, stop, or limit the processing of your personal information;
- The right to request the erasure or restriction of processing of your personal information in our possession;
- The right to have your information transferred to another data controller;
- The right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to access to your information and request from us a description, or a copy, of the types of personal information we have stored about you; and
- The right to request update or rectification of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, or to request more information, contact us through the contact information listed at the bottom of this policy.
6. Our Retention of Your Information
7. Our Protection of Your Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from the Service is at your own risk. You should only access the Service within a secure environment.
Parents should always supervise their children while online. The Service is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. So that we may comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we ask that children under the age of thirteen not provide any personal information through the Service. If a child under the age of thirteen has provided us with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at the email address provided below.
9. International Transfers of Your Information
If you are located in the European Union, your personal information will be transferred to and processed by our personnel located in the United States under the terms of the EU Commission’s model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries (i.e., the standard contractual clauses).
10. Do Not Track Features
11. Third-Party Links
The Services may contain links to other third-party sites that are not governed by this policy. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully.
12. Updates to this Policy
13. Contacting Us
Last updated: July 14, 2022